Best CS Coaching
Classes in Jaipur- Kapil Commerce Classes
Best CS Coaching Jaipur
We’re the best coaching provider in Jaipur for CS training, and we’re dedicated to helping our students succeed in their academic careers. Our classes are outstanding and affordable, and our carefully designed plan and implementation can make even the most impossible mission simpler.
Kapil Commerce Classes always come No 1 for providing the best CS Coaching Jaipur in overall India. Each student of our coaching is our priority. We have experienced faculty who will help students to get good marks in exams. Visit us today.
What is a CS(Company Secretary) course?
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers the Company Secretary course (CS) which is designed to regulate the profession of company secretaries in India. The CS course is set up under the Company Secretaries Act, of 1980.
Duration of CS Course: 4.5 years.
Who is CS?
A company secretary is a highly important position in both private and public sector organizations. The company secretary is responsible for a wide range of tasks, from keeping records and preparing meeting minutes to act as a liaison between the board of directors and shareholders. In larger organizations, the company secretary may also be responsible for managing the organization’s website and social media presence.
Foundation Programme (10+2 pass or equivalent)
Executive Programme (Graduation)
Professional Programme (Executive Programme)
Foundation Programme (8 Months)
Executive Programme (9 months)
Professional Programme (10Months)
Foundation Programme= Rs. 3,600
Executive Programme= RS. 7000
Professional Programme= Rs. 12000
Starting salary offered
3 – 5 Lakhs
Assistance to the Board of Directors, Legal Advisor, Corporate Policymaker, Principal Secretary
Levels of CS:
- CS Foundation: CS Foundation is the first stage to clear for becoming CS i.e., Company secretary.
- CS Executive: The CS course at the Intermediate level (ICSI: Intermediate Examination) consists of only theoretical examinations.
- CS Professional: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) offers a company secretary course (CS), which is regulated by the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. The CS course consists of two stages – the CS executive and the CS professional programmes.
CS Course Fees Structure
Course Fee for each Programme for CS coaching Jaipur is different and they are as follows
- Admission Fee is Rs. 1200
- Tuition Fee is Rs. 2400
Total Fees for CS coaching for Foundation Programme is Rs.3600
- Registration Fee is Rs. 1500
- Foundation Examination Exemption Fee is Rs. 500
- Tuition Fee is Rs. 5000
Total Fees for CS coaching for Executive Programme is RS. 7000
- Registration Fee is Rs. 1500
- Exemption from Foundation Examination Fee = Rs. 500
- Exemption from the Executive Programme Examination Fee is Rs. 500
- Tuition Fee is Rs. 9500
Total Fees for CS Professional Programme is 12000
Job Opportunities after Becoming CS:
- Foreign Collaborations and Joint Ventures
- Legal, Secretarial and Corporate Governance
- Project Planning
- Capital Market and Investor Relations
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Corporate Restructuring
- Assistant Manager
- Bank and building societies
- Employer’s cooperatives
- Housing Associations
- Insurance companies
- Investment sectors
- Trade bodies
Stages to become a Company Secretary
CS Executive Course (8 papers)
CS Professional Course (9 papers)
Continuing Professional Development
Company Secretary Course Highlights
Level and CS course duration
The CS programme comprises two levels:
Company Secretary eligibility criteria
Company Secretary Job profiles
Legal Advisor, Corporate Policymaker, Corporate Planner, Chief Administrative Officer etc.
CS Learning mode
Class room or postal coaching.
CS Registration valid until
3 to 5 years
Education opportunities after CS course
PhD in Commerce, Management and Law
Compulsory training duration for CS course
Through CSEET at the entry level (exemptions as per guidelines)