Best CMA Intermediate Coaching In Jaipur 2023
Kapil Commerce Classes Jaipur is the best place to prepare for your CMA Intermediate exams in India. We offer both online and face-to-face classroom courses, in our cma inter coaching , so you can choose the option that best suits your needs.
Our online course is available now, and our classroom course will start soon. Register today to reserve your spot!
Course Duration: 4 Months.
CMA Inter is the second level of the course. The CMA Intermediate exams are not easy to pass, but with the right guidance and hard work, it is possible.
The paper list with its attached syllabus is given below for both groups:
CMA inter Group 1:
PAPER 5: BUSINESS LAWS AND ETHICS (BLE) (Syllabus)
PAPER 6: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (FA) (Syllabus)
PAPER 7: DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXATION (DITX), SECTION A: DIRECT TAXATION (DT) (Syllabus)
PAPER 7: DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXATION (DITX), SECTION B: INDIRECT TAXATION (IDT) (Syllabus)
PAPER 8: COST ACCOUNTING (CA) (Syllabus)
PAPER 9: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT (OMSM) (Syllabus)
PAPER 10: CORPORATE ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING (CAA) (Syllabus)
PAPER 11: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DATA ANALYTICS (FMDA) (Syllabus)
PAPER 12: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (MA) (Syllabus)
Why Choose Us for CMA Intermediate Course?
- The curriculum at our coaching is designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of subjects like commerce and management. Students will develop strong analytical and problem-solving skills that will prepare them for successful careers in business.
- One of the goals of education is to develop the student’s analytical and problem-solving skills. These skills are important because they help us identify and solve problems in our everyday lives.
- We are dedicated to helping students answer questions related to ICMAI administration..
CMA Intermediate Coaching Fee
|Group Ist||Rs. 20000/-|
|Group IInd||Rs. 20000/-|
|Both Groups||Rs. 40000/-|
Eligibility of Intermediate Course:
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2)and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2.
When to apply for CMA Intermediate Course:
Registration for the ICAI course is open throughout the year However, Students desirous to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
FAQs related to CMA Intermediate Course:
Ans: Yes, the CMA exam is difficult. We’ll help you understand the material and give you the tools you materials to succeed.
Ans: The number of attempts you make to take the exam depends on you. But we will always there for you to crack your exam in first attempt.