Best CMA Foundation coaching in Jaipur.
What is CMA?
CMA is an excellent accounting program for students looking to pursue a career in management accounting. The course is designed to give students the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the field of commerce.
Kapil Commerce Classes offers the best CMA foundation classes in Jaipur, and our experienced instructors can help you get the most out of the program.
What is CMA Foundation Course?
The CMA Foundation is the entry-level exam for students who want to pursue and get best CMA foundation result. This course is designed by board members of the ICAI (Institute of cost and management accounting). Foundation exams are conducted twice a year in the months of June and December.
Why Choose Kapil Commerce Classes for Cost and Management Accounting Certification Course:
- High-quality materials, including the most up-to-date content covered on the Exam
- Comprehensive preparation ensures no surprises on exam day
- A completely integrated course, with video lectures, textbooks, practice MCQ and essay questions, progress tests, review materials, and other course components that work together seamlessly, giving you an effective way to prepare for the Exam
- Flexible course formats to fit your lifestyle, work schedule, and study preferences
The subject covered in Foundation is as follows with the attached syllabus.
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Business Laws and Business Communication (Syllabus)
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Financial and Cost Accounting (Syllabus)
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics (Syllabus)
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Economics and Management (Syllabus)
CMA Foundation Course Eligibility:
Students who have completed their 12th examination in commerce, science, or arts are eligible to register for CMA foundation exams. Commerce students may have a slight advantage in opting for this course as they are already familiar with some of the subjects.
However, science and arts students can also apply for the course with just as much enthusiasm, as they tend to have a good analytical approach.
CMA Foundation Exam Pattern:
Mode of Exam
Type of Exam
100 marks each paper
Number of Papers
ICAI Foundation Important Dates:
Students who are eligible for the CMA foundation exam must check the date of registration on the official website for this course. The July exams date to fill the registration form is expired but you can fill the Foundation registration form for December exams.
Every year exams are conducted by ICAI twice in the months of June and December. As stated CMA candidates must register themselves four months prior to the examination. Students need to register themselves in the month of January to appear in the June exam and register in the month of July to appear for exams in the month of December.
Students can register themselves by visiting the official website.
Check out the important dates for CMA foundation exam in the table given below:
CMA Foundation 2021 Examination
Last Date to submit application form
20th May 2021
Admit Card Date
To be announced
23rd July 2021
To be announced
How to Apply for CMA Foundation Online:
Follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website to fill the Application form.
Step 2: Click selecting the application form option, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose either oral or postal coaching.
Step 3: Fill the details:
- a) Select the course: Coaching type, course type.
- b) Personal information: Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Nationality, DOB, Gender, Marital Status.
- c) Address Details: Permanent Address mentioned in your Aadhar card
- d) Submit your documents like 10th and 12th board marksheet
- e) Pay the CMA Foundation application fees
- f) Upload your passport-size photograph and signature.
CMA Foundation Coaching Fees
FAQ related to CMA Exams:
Ans 1: Hold an active IMA membership.
- Complete and pass Parts 1 and 2 of the Exam.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification.
Ans 2: Candidates who have passed Class 10 are eligible to apply for the CMA foundation