Best CMA Coaching in Jaipur
Classes in Jaipur- Kapil Commerce Classes
Best CMA Coaching in Jaipur
CMA Full Form: Cost and Management Accounting
The CMA coaching or Cost and Management Accounting certificate course is a great way to get your CMA designation. This qualification can open up many doors in the world of accounting and finance and help you get started in your career.
The CMA course is designed to help young people become business leaders of tomorrow, so choosing to pursue a CMA is a great idea for anyone interested in a career in business.
If you are looking for Best CMA coaching classes near me or CMA coaching online then you can join us because at Kapil Commerce Classes, we offer CMA coaching in Jaipur that are designed to help students clear the exam on their first attempt with good marks. Our classes include face-to-face classes, live online classes, and Google drive classes for CMA coaching in Jaipur. We are located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
CMA Course Duration:
The duration of the course is 3 years.
Levels of CMA Exam:
There are three levels to the CMA exam:
- Level 1: Foundation
- Level 2: Intermediate
- Level 3: Final
Level 1: CMA Foundation:
CMA Foundation is the First Level exam for CMA Courses in India which is offered by ICMAI
Registration Fee for CMA Foundation
- Registration Fee of CMA Foundation Course Rs.6000 .
- Level 2: CMA Intermediate
CMA Intermediate is the Second Level exam for CMA Course in India which is offered by ICMAI.
Registration Fee of CMA Intermediate
Registration Fee of CMA Intermediate Course – Rs22,000. Which can be Pay in two Instalments 1st Instalments of Rs12,000 and 2nd Rs10,000.
- Level 3: CMA Final
CMA Final Course is the Last Level Programme of the CMA Course which is held twice in the year, in the month of June and December.
Eligibility Criteria of Courses:
CMA Foundation Course
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
CMA Intermediate Course
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India/ Graduation in any discipline other than Fine Arts/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of CAT of the Institute/ Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination and Competency Level Part II Examination of CAT of the Institute.
- Passed Foundation of ICSI/Intermediate of ICAI by whatever name called along with 10+2.
CMA Final Course
- Passed the Intermediate course of the Institute and completed 15 months of practical training.
Why Choose CMA Course from Kapil Commerce Classes
- Training led by Rank holder Instructors having 20+ Years of Corporate Experience
- Skill Based training with 100% Placement Assistance
- 500+ hours of training, including Exam and Interview Preparations Detailed Notes, and Presentations for each topic and each subject
- 3 Mock Tests for each Exam with detailed evaluation and feedback 5.
- Transparent placements with contact details of previously placed candidates
- Unlimited doubt sessions over Phone calls or Whatsapp
Where Does a CMA Do?
- Educational services
- Insurance and real estate
- Medical and health services
- Communications and utility services
CMAs are in demand in a wide variety of industries.
CMAs are needed in public or private organizations as well as in government agencies as cost accountants, managerial accountants, industrial accountants, private accountants, or corporate accountants. Essentially, some of the most common industries to employ a certified management accountant include:
Job Opportunities After CMA.
- Cost management
- Performance management
- Profitability analysis
- Investment decisions
- Internal controls
- Financial reporting
- Planning and budgeting
- Financial Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Business Analyst
- Pricing Analyst
- Director- Finance / Chief Financial Officer (CFO)