Best CA Coaching in Jaipur
Classes in Jaipur- Kapil Commerce Classes
Best CA Coaching Classes in Jaipur- Kapil Commerce Classes
We at CA coaching in Jaipur, students give us 5-star google ratings because they know we offer the best CA classes in overall India. Kapil Commerce Classes is best known CA coaching in Jaipur. We always provide the best study material to students so that they can clear CA exams in 1 attempt.
About CA Course
CA Foundation is the new entry-level for the Chartered Accountancy course in India. Earlier, it was known as Common Proficiency Test CPT.
Chartered Accountancy is a professional practice that deals with auditing, accounting, financial evaluation, and taxation for businesses and organizations.
Levels of CA Course:
- CA Foundation
- CA Intermediate
- CA Final
Level 1: CA Foundation: The CA Foundation Course is the entry-level chartered accountancy (CA) course offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Registration Fee for CA Foundation Course is Rs. 9,200.
- CA Foundation course registration will be valid for three years. Even after three years, you can revalidate your registration for a further three years by depositing Rs 300/- as revalidation fees.
Level 2: CA Intermediate
CA Intermediate is the second level exam, of a course in India, Chartered Accountancy(CA) offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Registration Fee for CA Inter
- Registration Fee for Single Group (I/II) is Rs1,3000-/
- For Both Groups Rs1,8000-/.
Level 3: CA Final
The CA final course is the last level of study for aspirants of Chartered Accountancy. Students who have cleared the Intermediate level enter the last level of CA, which is the CA Final Course. The Final Course consists of two groups – Group I and Group II.
Registration Fee for CA Final
An eligible student shall register for Final Course on payment of the below fees… Registration Fee for CA Final Course ICAI For Both Groups For Indian Students Rupees – 22,000
The List of CA subjects is as follows;
CA Foundation Course Subjects
- Business Laws
- Practice and Principles of Accounting
- Business Reporting and Correspondence
- Logical Reasoning, Statistics, and Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Commercial and Business Knowledge
CA Intermediate Course Subjects
- Company Laws and Other Laws
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Indirect Taxes
- Income Tax Law
- Advanced Accounting
- Auditing And Assurance
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Economics for Finance
CA Final Course Subjects
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Professional Ethics and Advanced Auditing
- Corporate and Economic Laws
- Performance Evaluation and Strategic Cost Management
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Indirect Tax Laws
i) Customs and FTP
ii) Goods and Service Tax
Check out the ICAI CA course’s highlights below before reading the ICAI CA course syllabus in detail:
Number of papers
Number of Attempts
Level of Difficulty
Moderate to Difficult
Twice in a year
ICAI Chartered Accountancy (CA) Exam
Computer test mode based
Exam Conducting body
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
What does a CA do?
Deal with financial accounting and reporting, management accounting, audit, assurance, finance, taxation, economic planning, and capital formation.
Career Options after Chartered Accountant:
- Internal Auditor
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Banking and Insurance Sector
- Finance Management
5)Taxation Advisory (Both Direct and Indirect)
Further Study: Courses after CA:
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Accountants)
- CISA and DISA
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
Get ready for the CA exams with Kapil Commerce Classes. Our experienced faculty, at CA coaching in Jaipur provides intensive course material and e-learning platform will ensure that you top the CA exams. Be one step ahead by joining our CA coaching in Jaipur.